Power Necklace with Emerald
- Golden Daric, which represented the monetary standard of the ancient Persian Empire.
- On the front side of the coin, a lion head with emerald eyes sit in the center which represent strength and power to overcome any obstacle in life. The Lion is surrounded by an olive branch (a symbol of peace), and an oak branch (a symbol of strength and independence). Outside of the branches, a circle of life in filigree surrounds the coin, which symbolizes the universe being sacred and divine.
- The Piece can be worn 3 ways, Medallion necklace, Toggle necklace and 3 wrap bracelet
- Rendered in 14K Yellow Gold, Medallion is 25mm
- Made in United States of America